Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Soy contains bioflavonoids called isoflavones that may help to alleviate some of the symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes, headaches and mood swings. Isoflavones also have antioxidant activity. Isoflavone is a class of phytochemicals found in soybeans that have been isolated such as genistein, which have been found to block negative action of estrogen. Isoflavones has been suggested for PMS, menopause, hormonal imbalances, bone health, preventing and reversing heart disease and its anti-cancer effects.
May Be Helpful For
• Has antioxidant activity
• Cardiovascular health
• Lowers cholesterol levels
• Supports healthy immune function
• Nutritionally supports healthy bone
• May be beneficial in lowering the risk of cancer
• Alleviate some of the symptoms of menopause, such as
hot flashes, headaches and mood swings
One Scoop (9g) supplies the following ingredients:
Total Calories - 30
Calories From Fat - 0
Total Fat - 0g, 0%
Saturated Fat - 0g, 0%
Cholesterol - 5mg, 2%
Sodium - 50mg, 2%
Total Carbohydrates - 0g, 0%
Dietary Fiber - 0g, 0%
Sugars - 0g
Protein - 7g
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 20%
Iron - 6%
Soy Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Concentrate
For best results, add 1-4 scoops of powder to a hot or cold beverage, hot oatmeal, soup or other foods of your choice.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.