Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Power Shock Amino Nitrate - Power Shock Muscle Cell Splitting Matrix
Behold the all NEW VPX Power Shock -- powered by the world’s most cutting edge anabolic discovery of all time called BCAA Nitrates! VPX has engineered Branched Chain Amino Acids fused to a nitrate moiety! This creates for far greater BCAA stability and transport across intestinal and muscle cell membranes. An exciting aspect of nitrates is their ability to act as permeation enhancers of intestinal absorption. Consequently, nitrate bound compounds effortlessly bypass the intestinal wall to be absorbed intact into the bloodstream.(1, 2) In fact, they are so effective that large polypeptides can even be absorbed intact if administered with a nitrate donor. This also significantly improves the absorption of all the ingredients like BCAA Nitrates and Beta-Alanine Nitrate in the Power Shock formula.(3) The nitrate bound amino acids innovation is a novel science far superior to free form amino acids and even other chemical salts. One of the premier advantages of nitrates is rapid and potent vasodilation. This results in increased blood flow to radically enhance the distribution of nutrients to the muscles and other tissues. Myogenic Regulatory Factors are activated when the muscle is engorged with anabolic nutrient-dense blood. Further, stamina, strength and recovery are enhanced.(4) While recent research has verified that arginine supplementation fails to increase blood Nitric Oxide levels, nitrates are scientifically proven to induce vasodilation via Nitric Oxide. Nitrates increase blood Nitric Oxide levels by exerting their vasodilating effect by releasing an NO2 or NO3 group. NO3 is reduced to NO2 in the blood vessels’ epithelial cells where it reacts to yield Nitric Oxide.
While highly significant, BCAAs are just part of the Power Shock muscle cell splitting matrix. Scientific research has proven that EAAs (essential amino acids) are the key anabolic activators for muscle protein synthesis and are far superior to BCAAs alone.(5) Moreover, science has proven that adding non-essential amino acids such as glutamine does nothing to promote muscle mass in healthy, well-nourished humans.(6) Despite the promise of higher nitric oxide levels, six grams per day of arginine supplementation had no effect on nitric oxide production, lactate and ammonia metabolism and performance in intermittent anaerobic exercise in well-trained male athletes.(7) So, if you see glutamine or arginine on the label, you’re wasting your money. To further fuel lean muscle mass VPX Power Shock contains Owoc’s latest mind blowing muscle compounds: Anserine or Beta-Alanyl-1-Methylhistidine along with Beta-Alanine Nitrate and Citrulline Nitrate.
• Stamina, Strength and Recovery are Enhanced!
• Powered by BCAA Nitrates, Beta-Alanine Nitrate & Citrulline Nitrate for Greater Stability & Muscle Transport!
• NO Increases Blood Flow to Engorge Muscle with Anabolic Nutrient-Dense Blood!
• Contains Potent Anserine for Muscle Performance and Proton Buffering!
• EAAs (Essential Amino Acids): Key for Protein Synthesis Proven Superior to BCAAs!
• Nitrates are Scientifically Proven to Induce Vasodilation via Nitric Oxide (NO)!
• Moiety Nitrates are Novel Science far Superior to Free Form Aminos & Other Chemical Salts!
1. Takahashi K et al. Characterization of the influence of nitric oxide donors on intestinal absorption of macromolecules. Int J Pharm 2004;286:89-97.
2. Fetih G et al. Nitric oxide donors can enhance the intestinal transport and absorption of insulin and [Asu(1,7)]-eel calcitonin in rats. J Control Release 2005;106:287-97.
3. Fetih G et al. Excellent absorption enhancing characteristics of NO donors for improving the intestinal absorption of poorly absorbable compound compared with conventional absorption enhancers. Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 2006;21:222-9.
4. Larsen FJ et al. Effects of dietary nitrate on oxygen cost during exercise. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 2007;191:59-66.
5. Dreyer H et al. Leucine-enriched essential amino acid and carbohydrate ingestion following resistance exercise enhances mTOR signaling and protein synthesis in human muscle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2008;294:E392-400.
6. Gleeson M. Dosing and efficacy of glutamine supplementation in human exercise and sport training. J Nutr 2008;138:2045S-2049S.
7. Liu TH et al. No effect of short-term arginine supplementation on NO production, metab and performance in intermittent exercise in athletes. J Nutr Biochem 2009;20:462-8.
Serving Size: 13 Gram (1 level scoop)
Servings Per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 40
Total Carbohydrate - 2g 1%
Protein - 8g 16%
Vitamin B6 - 2.5mg 125%
Proprietary Essential Amino Acid Blend - 8000mg
Proprietary Designer Amino Acid Blend - 3000mg
Not A Significant Source Of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium And Iron.
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralean® Brand Sucralose, Citric Acid Anhydrous.
Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Milk.
Mix one scoop of Power Shock with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. To use the Power Shock Drink & Grow Strategy simply consume Power Shock while you train. A more advanced strategy for hardcore athletes and bodybuilders is to drink NO-Shotgun® prior to training, Power Shock during training and Stealth® after training or athletic events. Always consume at least 1/2 an ounce of water for each pound of body weight. For best results use 2 to 3 servings of Power Shock daily including non-training days. The Power Shock supplement strategy should always be utilized during resistance training and athletic events.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.