Gain that needed Weight with Muscle Juice!
If you are looking to pack on the pounds... Well then Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice is the supplement you have been looking for. Muscle Juice is stuffed with all the protein and carbohydrates that your body needs to grow.
Muscle Juice has a whopping 55 grams of Ultimate Nutrition's protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White Albumen). This combination will give you up to six hours of protein being released, so your muscles are constantly fed and nourished.
Muscle Juice has 162 grams of Ultimate Nutrition's premium quality carbohydrate complex to fuel your body to obtain maximum possible growth.
Muscle Juice has 17g of high performance fat containing MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) which support performance by boosting energy and cannot be stored as fat. MCT allows for a slow and steady release of energy and will not increase serum cholesterol levels.
Benefits of Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice:
• 55 grams of protein per serving
• Has protein containing Isolate, Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, and Egg White Albumen
• Provide over 10.9 grams of Glutamine precursors per serving
• Provide over 1.4 grams of Arginine
• Deliver over 13,000mg. (13g) of BCAA's per serving
• Taste Phenomenal
Serving Size: 4 Scoops (250g)
Servings Per Container: 19
Amount Per Serving:
Calories - 1021
Calories from Fat - 153
Total Fat - 17g
Saturated Fat - 17g
Cholesterol - 77mg
Sodium - 108mg
Total Carbs - 162mg
Dietary Fiber - 0g
Potassium - 365mg
Sugars - 162g
Protein - 55g
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Premium Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White Albumin), Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Cocoa, Medium Chain Triglycerides, And Natural And Artificial Flavors
Add 4 scoops of Muscle Juice (250g) to 18 ounces of water or milk. Mix and Drink.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.