Derived from the natural enzymatic digest of Brewers and Primary Yeasts. A rich supply of B-complex vitamins and natural enzymatic digested yeast in liquid form for better digestion, absorption, assimilation, and utilization. Brewers Yeast is a powerful health source of B-Vitamins, amino acids, proteins, minerals, enzymes and nucleic acids. Brewers Yeast may be helpful in reducing serum cholesterol, elevating high density lipo-proteins (HDL) and is rich in glucose tolerance factor nutrient chromium, and has immune enhancing properties. It contains all the essential amino acids as well as minerals and B-complex vitamins. Due to yeast's naturally high phosphorus contents, crude mineral rich blacksnap molasses is added to enhance the naturally occurring calcium and magnesium, as well as the minerals potassium and iron.
May Be Helpful For:
• Helpful in reducing serum cholesterol
• Elevating high density lipo-proteins (HDL)
• Has immune enhancing properties
• Vital for the nervous system
• Assists in the release of energy from foods
• Helpful with heart problems and improving heart health