St. John's Wort (hypericum perforatum) is harvested when its mature flowers exude a red oil from their petals indicating peak potency. St. John's Extract 0.3% from Twinlab TruHerbs contains 300mg of concentrated 6 to 1 St. John's Wort, standardized to prescribed levels including 0.3% Hypericin, the active constituent believed responsible for St. John's benefits. St John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) is suggested for mild to moderate depression, viral infections, bacterial infections, menstrual cramps, AIDS/ HIV, and wound healing. Keep out of the reach of children.
May Be Helpful For:
• Used for control of viral infections
• St. Johns Wort helps against AIDS/ HIV
• It calms the nerves and increase the flow of urine
• It is an excellent blood cleanser and blood purifier
• Useful against Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and mental burnout
• Reduction and control of tumor growths, both malignant and benign
• Helps against pulmonary complaints, bladder trouble, and nervous depression
• St. Johns Wort contains an alkaloid that is a heart and artery stimulant
• Is used to relieve phlegm obstructions in the chest and lungs, it is beneficial with bronchitis and is known to eliminate all signs of the ailment
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
St. John's Wort Extract - 300mg
Hypericin - 0.3%.
In a base of St. John's Wort & Horsetail Powder
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a physician.
Not intended for use during pregnancy. People with fair skin should not over expose themselves to strong sunlight while taking this product due to the photosensitizing nature of this plant.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.