Quercetin + C is a bio-active bioflavonoid which has been demonstrated its ability to block mast cell and basophile histamine degranulation, inhibits xanthine oxidase (The enzyme which produces uric acid), and adolase reductase (the enzyme which converts glucose into sorbitol). Quercetin's membranes stabilizing effect has been shown to significantly decrease neutrophil lysosomal enzyme secretion, thereby preventing lipid peroxidation, leukotrine release, and collagen breakdown by hydraluronidase. Quercetin + C is a revolutionary, new, high potency, synergistic combination of Quercetin, a non-citrus bioactive bioflavonoids derived from blue-green algae, and corn free vitamin C which is derived from sago palm. Quercetin is unique in that it is more potent than common bioflavonoid complexes and contains no citrus allergens. Quercetin is a natural antioxidant and an active derivative of the bioflavonoid rutin.
May Be Helpful For:
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Blocks mast cell and basophile histamine degranulation
• Inhibits xanthine oxidase and adolase reductase
• Prevents lipid peroxidation leukotrine release, and collagen breakdown
• Helps to improve immune functions
Two capsules supply the following ingredients:
Vitamin C (Corn Free) - 1400mg; 2333%
Quercetin Dihydrate - 500mg
Adults take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.