Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
L-Carnitine (an amino acid) is an useful pharmacological agent in the management of Ischemic heart disease, plays an important role in the production of heat in brown fat, prevents the accumulation of ketones during weight loss, and improves fat metabolism, reduces blood triglycerides, and increases the use of fat as an energy source. Vitamin C, B-6, Niacin, Lysine and Methionine work together to control the rate of Carnitine biosynthesis.
May Be Helpful For:
• L-Carnitine creates energy for use by the body
• Promotes Fat Metabolism
• Preventing heart disease
• Helps build muscle
• Improving heart function in people with congestive heart failure
• Reducing heart damage when taken soon after a heart attack
• Protects against liver disorders
• Protects against diabetes
TwinLab Mega L-Carnitine 500MG 30 Tablets
TwinLab Mega L-Carnitine 500MG 90 Tablets
One tablet supplies the following ingredients:
Calcium - 52mg, 5%
Phosphorus - 40mg, 4%
L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) - 500mg
Adults take 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.