L-Tyrosine is an essential amino acid important for the neurotransmitters: dopamine, norephrine, adrenalin and epinephrine. Tyrosine is suggested for depression, precursor of hormones, hypothyroidism, catecholestrogens, and the human pigment melanin. Well tolerated by the most highly allergic individuals. Capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate.
May Be Helpful For:
• Helps conditions including depression or mood disorder
• Low sex drive
• Low metabolism
• Drug abuse
• Can also improve endurance under stress
• Mild stimulatory effect on the central nervous system
• Has been found to increase metabolic rate and control growth rate
• Necessary amino acid in the production of neurotransmitters including epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
L-Tyrosine - 500mg
Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.