L-Arginine is a conditionally essential, free form, basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion as well as DNA synthesis.
L-Arginine is an essential amino acid. It is required for the body to synthesize nitric oxide, which enables the arterial system to retain its youthful elasticity. Nitric oxide also helps to produce endothelial relaxation factor, which is needed by the arterial system to expand and contract with each heartbeat.
L-Arginine has been shown to promote natural growth hormone (GH) release from the pituitary gland. GH promotes healthy anabolic metabolism throughout the body, helping to maintain protein synthesis within cells.
May Be Helpful For:
• Benefits as stroke prevention
• Increased athletic performance
• Mitigating hypertension
• Improving erections
• Increasing sperm count
• Lowering blood pressure
• Decreasing risk of heart attacks
• Enhancing the immune system
• L-Arginine can significantly enhance anti-cancer defenses
• L-Arginine is also a powerful HGH (human growth hormone) releaser, burning fat, and helping to build muscle
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
L-Arginine (L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Arginine) - 500mg
Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.