Glucosamine Sulphate is an aminomonosaccharide produced in the body by the combination of glucose with glutamine, through the enzymatic action of glucose synthetase. It is found in many tissues and secretions in the body and is the primary substrate for the biosynthesis of proteoglycans such as chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid. Glucosamine may help with cartilage damage, osteoarthritis, arthritis, joint inflammation, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid, skin, bones, nails and TMJ.
May Be Helpful For:
• Build healthy joints
• Easing arthritis pain
• May reduce their risk of osteoporosis
• Supports healthy joint function
• Building block for joint fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
• Helps to minimize the hurting and swelling of joints
• Rebuild cartilage and maintain structural integrity of joints
Two tablets supply the following ingredients:
Glucosamine Sulfate (Pure Pharmaceutical Grade) - 1500mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Pure Pharmaceutical Grade) - 1200mg
Adults take 2 tablets daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.