We are so honored to provide supplements and nutritional products for our armed forces, that we want to give you a discount on
all of your orders! Shop with us today and enter in the promo code on the Check Out page to recieve your discount.
Creatine plays an important role in the transfer of energy. In the muscle, it is used to fuel the process of contraction. It is converted to phosphocreatine which is important for short energy bursts needed for sprinting and weightlifting.
Creatine plays an important role in the transfer of energy. In the muscle, it is used to fuel the process of contraction. It is converted to phosphocreatine which is important for short energy bursts needed for sprinting and weightlifting. Depletion of phosphocreatine can result in muscular fatigue and fading muscle power. Twinlab has utilized the latest micronization technology to create Creatine Fuel Micronized Formula. The micronization process refines Creatine Fuel for faster and easier mixing in water or juice, with no sediment left at the bottom of the glass.
May Be Helpful For:
• By taking creatine supplement you will be able to do more reps, sets or weights before hitting the fatigue point
• Creatine increasing your muscle volume
• Creatine will provide you with more energy when your working your muscles to fatigue
• Creatine buffers lactic acid build-up which is a great advantage to endurance athletes
• Pushing yourself to muscles fatigue will allow you gain strenght and endurance
One teaspoonful supplies the following ingredients:
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate - 5000mg
Adults take 1 teaspoonful daily or as directed. For best results, take before workouts and after workouts for maximum recovery. Add one teaspoonful to 8 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir and serve.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim
or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should
be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any
weight loss diet or exercise program.