Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
A delicious blend of high potency Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) plus lemon bioflavonoids, Rose Hips, Acerola, Rutin and Heperidin. Vitamin C is needed as a coenzyme for many metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health. It is also necessary to convert folic acid into its active form, and helps the body absorb iron. This product dissolves instantly, without the use of artificial instantizers which are detrimental because of the high heat and materials used in their production.
May Be Helpful For:
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Helps to improve immune functions and fight against cancer
• Reduce symptoms of the common cold and other infections
• Provide potential protection against heart disease
• Maintains healthy bones, teeth, skin, cartilage, and capillaries
• Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen, a basic component of connective tissue
• Collagen is a vital structural element in blood vessel walls, bones, and gums
• May slow down aging
• Convert Folic acid into active form, which helps the body absorb iron
1 teaspoonful supplies the following ingredients:
Calories - 10
Total Carbohydrate - 2g, 1%
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) - 2000mg, 3333%
Calcium (Calcium Ascorbate) - 230mg, 23%
Rose Hips Extract (1:4)(Equivalent To 5000mg Of Rose Hips) - 1250mg
Acerola Fruit Extract (1:4)(Equivalent To 2600mg Of Acerola) - 650mg
Lemon Bioflavonoids - 500mg
Hesperidin Complex - 25mg
Rutin - 25mg
Add 1 teaspoonful of Twinlab Ascorbate C to 6 fl. oz. (3/4 cup) of cold water, hot water (as a tea beverage), or juice. Stir until dissolved. Add honey or sweetener, if desired.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.