Keep Your Muscles Pumped and Full 24 Hours a Day!
What is Agmatine?
It's a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, with even greater benefits. Agmatine has several benefits, and it's useful for bodybuilders, athletes, bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and people who want a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine promotes the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). It also increases Nitric Oxide (N.O) by stimulating the release of Nitric Oxide while also blocking enzymes that break down N.O.
• Better, Longer Lasting "Pumps"
• Enhanced Recovery Ability
• Increased Endurance
• Promote Growth of Lean Muscle
• Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
• Increased Growth Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone Levels
• Inhibit NO breakdown
• Improved Insulin Response
• Better Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells through Increased Blood Flow
• Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)
• Cardiovascular Health
• Antioxidant Role
Agmatine and the Nitric Oxide Category of Supplements:
For quite a few years now, Arginine based products have been the foundation to the Nitric Oxide family of supplements. They worked well enough to create and maintain it's own category of sports supplements. Agmatine goes beyond arginine in many ways, and can even be taken along with other Arginine based products.
Agmatine helps take it quite a few steps farther and can be stacked with arginine products.
Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide Increase & Increased Pumps:
Regardless of the questionable performance benefits of getting a Nitric Oxide based pump, many individuals love getting a great pump in the gym and looking more pumped and vascular after they leave the gym. Agmatine delivers better, longer lasting pumps than you can get with all the old fashioned N.O. products.
And even though enhanced performance from improved pre-workout N.O. Levels continue to be debatable, Agmatine has alot more to offer than just better pumps.
Amount Per Serving
Agmatine Sulfate - 250 mg
Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #3
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules first thing in the morning with a meal, or take 2 capsules first thing in the morning with a meal, and then another 2 capsules 30 to 45 minutes prior to training.
This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Always consult a physician before using this, or any dietary supplement, especially if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. Do not use with anti-depressants or MAOI inhibitors. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.