Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn Powder
Sci-Fit’s Kre-Alkalyn 1500 features the patented Kre-Alkalyn in a pharmaceutical delivery system providing maximum stability and absorption. Creatine Monohydrate has been proven through a decade and more of research to enhance strength, endurance, and subsequent athletic performance. The disadvantage of traditional Creatine Monohydrate is the extremely short term, rapid conversion into the bi-product Creatinine which when exposed to liquid, results in subsequent poor absorption into the bloodstream.
Since the first creatine product was introduced, we have seen many different delivery systems, all of which claim to be the best. All of these methods were established to increase the amount of creatine your body will absorb before the creatine is converted to Creatinine. However, what you are not being told is that you’re actually only absorbing 20-30% of the creatine before it is converted to Creatinine. Kre-Alkalyn 1500, which is PH buffered for maximum absorption and stability, solves this dilemma.
Available for the first time, Kre-Alkalyn 1500 offers the athlete a liquid Creatine which is 100% stable and will not break down into Creatinine. This allows the Creatine to be absorbed more efficiently into the bloodstream. Kre-Alkalyn 1500 allows an athlete to take far less product while experiencing even more explosive results.
• Kre Alkalyn the world's only 100% absorption Creatine
• Kre Alkalyn equivalent to 900 grams of Creatine Powder per bottle
• Kre Alkalyn no loading phase
• Kre Alkalyn no water retention or stomach discomfort
Two capsules supply the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 30
Kre-Alkalyn - 1.5 Grams
(buffered creatine US patent# 6,399,661)
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
: 500 Grams
: Kre-Alkalyn, Pure Creatine Supplements
|Product Not Currently Available|
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.