Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin needed by the body for many vital metabolic reactions. Vitamin C is needed as a coenzyme for many metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, with important roles in connective tissue, bone and skin health, immune function, and cardiovascular health. It is also necessary to convert folic acid into its active form, and helps the body absorb iron. Good food sources of vitamin C include all citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons), strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, brussels sprouts, peppers, potatoes and cantaloupe. This formula combines vitamin C with rose hips (a natural form of bioflavonoids) in order to enhance absorption.
May Be Helpful For:
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Helps to improve immune functions and fight against cancer
• Reduce symptoms of the common cold and other infections
• Provide potential protection against heart disease
• Maintains healthy bones, teeth, skin, cartilage, and capillaries
• Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen, a basic component of connective tissue
• Collagen is a vital structural element in blood vessel walls, bones, and gums
• May slow down aging
• Convert Folic acid into active form, which helps the body absorb iron.
One tablet supplies the following ingredients:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 1000mg, 1670%
Rosehips (Rosa Canina Hips) - 40mg
Coating (Dextrin, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose)
Adults take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.