B complex vitamins are required for many reactions in the body. Maintenance of health of all body tissues relies on adequate B complex vitamin status. B vitamins are essential in the breakdown of carbohydrates into glucose, which in turns provides energy for the body. Also, B vitamins help the functioning of the nervous system by breaking down fats and protein.
May Be Helpful For:
• Vigor & Vitality
• Helps the information system in your body to work properly
• Assists in the Release of Energy from Foods
• Vital for your nerve systems
• Vitamin B helps your body reproducing the needed part from injury, metabolisms, or sicknesses
• Helpful against heart problems and improving heart health
One softgel supplies the following ingredients:
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) - 50mg, 3333%
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) - 50mg, 2941%
Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide) - 50mg, 250%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) - 50mg, 2500%
Folate (Folic Acid) - 400mcg, 100%
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 50mcg, 833%
Biotin - 50mcg, 17%
Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate) - 50mg, 500%
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) - 5mg
Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, St. John's Bread Extract)
Adults take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.