Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble B vitamin, which is also known as cobalamin because it contains cobalt. B-12 functions in a wide variety of metabolic processes involved with DNA synthesis, blood cell formation, nervous system maintenance, and heart health. B-12 is also involved in energy metabolism from the breakdown of our food. B-12 is only found in food products of animal origin and in some fermented vegetable products such as tempeh and miso (fermented soybeans). Guaranteed for purity, freshness, and label potency.
May Be Helpful For:
• Primary functions are in the formation of red blood cells
• Maintenence of a healthy nervous system
• Supports heart health
• Important in maintaining the nervous system
• B-12 deficiency can cause anaemia
• Necessary for the rapid synthesis of DNA during cell division
One tablet supply the following ingredients:
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 250mcg, 4167%
Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.