Selenium is a trace mineral that is part of an antioxidant enzyme called glutathione peroxidase. It is also necessary for normal growth and proper utilization of the trace element Iodine, for normal thyroid funtion. However, Seleniums principal function is to inhibit the oxidation of lipids. It is a vital antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin E. It protects the immune system by preventing the formation of free radicals, which can damage the body.
May Be Helpful For:
• Immune Support
• Normal growth and thyroid function
• Has been found to prevent against the formation of certain types of tumors
• Rich Source of L-Selenomethionine
• Supports the antioxidant effect of vitamin E and glutathinoe peroxidase
One tablet supplies the following ingredients:
Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) - 163mg, 16%
Selenium (As High Selenium Yeast) - 200mcg, 286%
Coating (Dextrin, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate)
Adults take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.