Pycnogenol is the name of a trademarked compound with antioxidant properties that comes from the bark of the French maritime pine tree. Proanthocyanidins are concentrated in pine bark and grape seeds and have powerful antioxidant properties, which allows them to bond to free radicals and stop them from causing damage to cells. Pycnogenol helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
May Be Helpful For:
• Supports healthy cardiovascular function
• Supports blood vessels, tissues, and organs throughout the body that rely on adequate blood flow
• Pycnogenol inhibits the formulation of histamine, which is responsible for causing allergic reactions
• Studies have shown that Pycnogenol antioxidant strength
is 50 times more powerful than vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than vitamin C
• Supports the circulatory system by neutralising free radicals in the blood stream, preventing radical build up, and promoting the integrity of the vessel walls
• Pycnogenol is able to inhibit collagenase and elastase, which degrade the collagen and elastin in connective tissue, giving rise to such conditions as joint degeneration
• Pycnogenol improves skin elasticity, smoothness during the ageing process, and protects against the sun
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract)(Pinus Maritima) - 50mg
Adults take 1 capsule with meals 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.