Beta-carotene is also known as provitamin A because it can be converted into vitamin A within the body. Not only can beta-carotene be used to make vitamin A when needed, it is also a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants are needed to protect the body from harm due to damaging compounds generated during our body's metabolism called free radicals. Food sources of beta-carotene include yellow, orange and dark green vegetables and fruits such as carrots, squash and oranges.
May Be Helpful For:
• Cardiovascular health and immune support
• Prevents night blindness
• Prevents some skin disorders, such as acne
• Helping to protect the cells against cancer
• Needed for the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue, of which the skin and mucous membranes are composed
• It is important in the formation of bones and teeth, aids in fat storage, and protects against colds, influenza, and infections of the kidneys
One softgel supplies the following ingredients:
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) - 25000iu, 500%
Adults take 1 to 3 softgels daily with a meal or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.