CM² is the world's first creatine product that was molecularly modified by a process that is known as esterification. This very precise process has been scientifically demonstrated to prevent the molecular altered creatine from turning into the undesired creatinine. Under the acidic (PH) conditions of the stomach, old school creatine monohydrate is rapidly metabolized into creatinine. Even though a natural byproduct of creatine metabolism, creatinine doesn't possess any ergogenic effects on the body and therefore any amount is undesirable. CM² overcomes this pitfall via its precise methyl attachment inside the creatine molecule making it permanently resistant to creatinine breakdown that usually accompanies ordinary creatine monohydrate. By using a creatine-methyl-ester (found only in CM²), athletes can now reap the benefits of creatine with only one-tenth of the regular clinical dose. You read it right!
Each serving of CM² also features the muscle carnosine booster b-alanine. Increased levels of carnosine are known to buffer lactic acid in skeletal muscle by adapting to negative hydrogen ions. As a result, users are able to boost muscular strength, endurance and distance sprints. Simply stated, b-alanine makes creatine work better CM² also showcases Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate. This new industry latest is known as a cell-signaling agent and therefore involved in many very beneficial biological activities in the body including nutrient delivery, oxygen uptake and glycogen storage. Each serving of CM² immediately expands blood vessels for balloon type pumps, wicked vascularity and greatly accelerated nutrient delivery. What's more, CM² easily disperses into solution and remains stable and unnoticed for hours after making it the first creatine product that is actually stable in water.
Gone are the old days of stomach discomfort and bloat.
Gone are the old days of impure and unstable creatine in water. With all the facts at hand, it is only logical that CM² represents the latest scientific breakthroughs in creatine, arginine and muscle carnosine delivery technologies and is unsurpassed by its competition in saturating the muscle cells with creatine phosphate, NO (nitric oxide) and carnosine stores. As a result, users are able to delay muscle fatigue equaling more reps and greater workouts.
A quick recap of CM² Highlights:
• Increased solubility in aqueous solution.
• New pump generating technology that ensures enhanced oxygen update, glycogen storage and nutrient delivery.
• Fortified with the university tested carnosine booster b-alanine Molecularly modified creatine to withstand the acidic conditions of the stomach.
• Causing no extra-cellular under-the-skin water retention.
• Effectively delay fatigue and muscle soreness.
• Full pharmaceutical grade strength. Effective at only 1/10th of the regular dose of creatine monohydrate.
SAN has once again pushed the envelope by creating the world's first creatine-methyl-ester and continually raises the bar in the development of the most powerful, while being safe-supplements in the world leaving no stone unturned. Unleash your genetic potential today by letting CM² work its magic.
Serving Size: 6 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate - 2g
B-Alanine - 1.6g
Creatine Nitrate - 1g
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate.
No Yeast, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Soy, Dairy, Citrus, Fish, Or Preservatives Added.
Take 1 level teaspoon and mix into 16oz of water one to two times daily, one serving 30 minutes prior to your workout and another serving immediately after. CM² can be stacked with SAN's Infusion for increased synergistic cell-volumizing effects.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.