Provides Muscle Support & Injury Protection
What is Rock Tape?
It's a high quality brand of kinesiology tape that can be used to treat many common sports and non-sports related injuries, such as shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain.
Rock Tape can also help delay fatigue and provide support to your muscles during even your most intense workouts!
- Each tape is 2" wide.
- Helps decrease the pain of most common sports injuries.
- Promotes increased blood flow during your workouts for improved endurance and recovery.
- Provides support to your working muscles yet allows a full range of motion.
- Gently pulls your skin away from muscle tissue to reduce pressure on the nerves.
- Can be worn for 3-5 days - even after swimming or showering.
- One roll can provide up to 20 applications.
- Features our exclusive Plow Pattern™ grip – the tape will stay on your skin - guaranteed.
- Made using organic Cotton and high-quality Nylon.
- Instructions included.