Intrabolic is excellent - 01/21/2013 Overall Rating:5 out of 5 Reviewer:Danny morales from Texas Product:Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
Wild berry puch Intrabolic is great tasting!
Recovery:9/10 usually I'm pretty sore when I lift heavy but sipping on this really cut down on my soreness!
Taste: 8/10 the taste is great but can leave a bad tasting aftertaste and bad breath. I know who care about bad breath at the gym but I could taste it! But just drinking some water also helped get rid of that.
Endurance:9/10 felting it helped keep me going I never felt drained. It was nice to have a steady flow of nutrients coming in as it was going out.
intrabolic - 10/25/2012 Overall Rating:5 out of 5 Reviewer:porshe619 from where the Lakers from! Product:Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
This product has lasted me for over 2 months and I work out almost 3-4 days a week. Over 40 servings in this thing and the taste is pretty good. I like that there's not a lot of carb filler in this and its got a ton of good stuff. Blue Ras is my favorite. Intrabolic mixes extremely well and Ive had no problems with it at all! I actually like it quite a bit. I would start with the Blue ras and go from there. Pretty damn tasty drink. Im sipping it now from my pimp cup.
the best ever - 10/13/2012 Overall Rating:5 out of 5 Reviewer:Jarvus from bronx Product:Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
Best shit I've ever tried. I was pumped through my whole 1.5 hr workout.. crazy strength after about a week and never had some shit like dis before!
Fruit punch is on point! I had some otha stuff befor and it didnt work like this does. 5 stars
Great intra workout product - 09/14/2011 Overall Rating:5 out of 5 Reviewer:Greg from Plattsburgh, NY Product:Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAbolic
I wasn't sure about it at first but this is a great product. I've never used an Intra-Workout product before, but I thought I'd try one and wanted one that was a quality product without a lot of sugar. After one week, this is what I've noticed:
1. Workout Recovery: I recovered much faster after hard, intense sets and heavy lifting like squats and dead lifts.
2. Recovery: I wasn't as likely to have a lot of soreness the day after my workouts. This is kind of hard for me, I'm the guy that's glad to have major soreness the next day.
3. Strength: I can lift more and hang in there on a superset exercise and I have made it through a full back, biceps and legs workout. I mean, you get tired for a minute but then you're back to your set. It's amazing!
4. Full: This is the thing about the product - it kept me full! I wasn't hungry nor bloated, but simply full. It's like the product is feeding me.
5. Pumped: I don't get pumo like on PreSurge , but it keeps my pump for the whole 2 hours I'm in the gym.
6. Taste: great fruit Punch flavor, its addictive, haha. This is a great product, I have no plans to stop using it. Is worth the $! Give it one week and you'll start to FEEL the results!