When should I eat Oat-Rageous bars?
Oat-Rageous bars make a great meal on the go. They are perfect for breakfast, lunch or as a snack. They also make an excellent pre- or post-exercise meal. Try eating half an Oat-Rageous bar thirty minutes prior to training and the other half after working out. This should provide more energy for your workouts and help spare muscle protein during training and promote muscle glycogen replenishment, protein absorption, muscle repair and growth afterward.
How much of the bar comes from whole grains?
The amount of whole grain as a percentage of weight varies with the flavor. The average amount of rolled oats per 80 gram bar is 15 grams.
What protein sources are used in Oat-Rageous?
Two primary sources of protein are used in formulating Oat-Rageous bars - whey protein isolate and soy protein isolate. Protein isolates are generally recognized as the best protein sources and are higher in protein than concentrates. Each Oat-Rageous bar delivers 21 to 23 grams of protein.
What makes Oat-Rageous different from other energy/nutrition bars?
Oat-Rageous bars contain whole grain rolled oats as the primary source of carbohydrates and combines them with high quality protein from whey and soy protein isolates. Oat-Rageous bars taste great and have a more satisfying texture than many other bars.
Why are whole grains better than other sources of carbohydrates?
Whole grains have a lower glycemic index than more refined carbohydrates and sugars. Lower glycemic index carbohydrates reduce insulin response and improve endurance, according to numerous research studies. Rolled oats are an excellent source of fiber and are reported to have a cholesterol lowering effect.
• Product Versatility - Flavors and texture make it enjoyable at any time
• Oat-Rageous bars deliver plenty of complex carbohydrates for sustained Energy, plus the healthy benefits that come from whole grains like oatmeal
• 21-23 grams of Protein from three different sources help make Oat-Rageous the perfect meal on the go or post exercise snack
• Oat-Rageous has universal appeal - men and women, athletes, active individuals, and consumers seeking a great tasting meal replacement.
1 bar supplies the following ingredients:
Calories - 290
Calories from Fat - 45
Total Fat - 5g, 7%
Saturated Fat - 0.5g, 3%
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 0mg, 0%
Sodium - 160mg, 7%
Potassium - 140mg, 4%
Total Carbohydrate - 42g, 14%
Dietary Fiber - 6g, 26%
Sugars - 17g
Protein - 21g
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 2%
Calcium - 4%
Iron - 6%
Vitamin E - 2%
Magnesium - 0%
Protein Blend ( Isolated Soy protein, Whey Protein isolate) Rolled oats, brown syrup, Chocolate Chips, high fructose corn syrup, peanut butter, glycerine, apple juice concentrate, maltodextrin, canola oil, peanut flour, nautal and artificial flavor, water, salt, sucralose.
Open and enjoy
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.