Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Low-Carb Non-Glucose Secretagogue Blend JUICED Creatine contains compounds known as non-glucose, insulin secretagogues. These compounds support insulin release without relying on high glycemic index carbohydrates. JUICED Creatine uses precise ratios of cutting edge non-glucose secretagogues to increase insulin-dependent creatine transport into muscle. The result is a rapid and sustained delivery of creatine into your muscles.
Myozap/CSP3 Another key feature of JUICED protein is that it contains Myozap/CSP3TM, an extract of the marine algae, Cystoseira canariensis. The purpose of Myozap/CSP3TM is to reduce the effects of myostatin. Myostatin is a substance produced by the body, whose job it is down regulate skeletal muscle mass (inhibit muscle growth or regeneration). Continuing University research shows Myozap/CSP3TM in Pinnacle JUICED Creatine may have twice the anabolic potential of creatine.
With JUICED Creatine, you can expect increases in your body’s production and storage of muscle volumizing high energy phosphate compounds. JUICED Creatine has the potential to promote and sustain muscle mass growth and repair (while helping to prevent muscle tissue breakdown) better than any other supplement of its kind. Its patent pending CreaPump3 (Advanced Delivery System) also allows JUICED Creatine to be utilized in the body at a much slower rate than ordinary creatine. The net result is that muscle tissues are kept saturated with greater, more consistent levels of nutrients with much less waste. Due to the efficient delivery of this product and high bioavailability of Creatine Complex per serving, loading should not be necessary.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
• JUICED Creatine contains CreaPump3, a unique blend of creatine monohydrate, tri-creatine malate, and carnitine creatinate monohydrate, each of which will help promote† energy production, fat metabolism and cell volumizing in your muscles and provide you with a cell-volumizing effect giving your muscles a 'pumped' appearance.
• JUICED Creatine contains a non-glucose secretagogue blend which promote insulin release without relying on high glycemic index carbohydrates.
As a result, you’ll get sustained delivery of creatine into your muscles without the water bloating associated with other creatine supplements.
• Research suggests that Myozap/CSP3TM, a natural substance in JUICED Creatine have twice the anabolic potential of creatine.
• JUICED Creatine has a patent pending delivery system that allows creatine to be utilized at a much slower rate, providing you muscle tissue with saturated and more consistent levels of nutrients with much less waste.
Two scoops supply the following ingredients:
Calories - 70
Total Carbs - 4g, 6%
Protein - 3g, 6%
Phosphorus - 190mg, 19%
Magnesium - 60mg, 15%
Sodium - 85mg, 4%
Pottasium - 80mg, 2%
Creatine (CreaPump Complex) - 10g
(from creatine monohydrate, tri creatine malate, and carnitine creatine monohydrate)
Betaine Anhydros - 2g
Taurine - 1g
Glycocyamine - 1g
Glutamax - 2g
(from glutamine and glutamine peptides)
Low-Carb Non-Glucose Secretagogue Blend - 1133mg
(contains inositol hexaphosphoric acid (phytic acid), l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate, bioProactive
Maltodextrin, natural and artificial, beet powder for color, citric acid, sucralose
Adults take 2 scoops daily as follows:
Workout Days: Dissolve 1 scoop in 8 oz. of water and drink 60 - 90 minutes prior to training. Dissolve another scoop in 8 oz. of water and drink immediately following your workout.
Non Workout Days: Dissolve 1 scoop in 8 oz. of water and co-ingest with breakfast or lunch. Wait 4 - 6 hours and take another serving (with a meal).
Loading: Due to the efficient delivery of this product and high bioavailability of Creatine Complex per serving, loading should NOT be necessary.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.