Build Performance and Extend Endurance with Endurox R4!
Endurox R4 was made by leading exercise physiologists as a recovery drink. Using research, these experts did extensive study about how the muscle recovers after exercise. Endurox R4 contains a four to one ratio of carbohydrates to protein. This speeds up the replenishment of muscle glycogen and rebuilds muscle protein once exercise is over.
When compared to sports drinks such as Gatorade, the following information was noted:
• Endurox R4 enhanced performance and endurance by 55%
• 69% of free radical buildup was reduced
• Endurox R4 stimulated insulin by up to 70% more
• Reduced the mean heart rate during training
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (74g)
Servings per Container: 28
Total Calories - 270
Calories from Fat - 10
Total Fat - 1.5g
Saturated Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 10mg
Sodium - 210mg
Potassium - 270mg
Total Carbohydrates - 52g
Sugars - 44g
Protein - 13g
Vitamin C - 470mg
Calcium - 100mg
Vitamin E - 400I.U.
Magnesium - 260mg
Chloride - 270mg
L-Glutamic Acid - 2.6g
L-Glutamine - 420mg
Branched Chain Amino Acids - 2.7g
Dextrose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Complex Carbohydrates, Cocoa Powder, Magnesium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, L-Glutamine, Vitamin E Acetate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Monopotassium Phosphate
For best results mix two scoops in 12 ounces of cold water. Anyone under 120 pounds can use one scoop instead of two. This should be consumed immediately after work out.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.