Maximize Muscle Gains and Overall Health!
Maximize muscle gains and support your overall health!
Glutamine is one of the most widely used supplements by both strength athletes and bodybuilders. Glutamine will not only aid with your muscle growth and recovery, it also will help maximize your overall health and well being. Glutamine is very easy to take because it has almost no flavor at all and will mix well with pretty much anything. Optimum Nutrition, who has a great reputation for using only the best substances, has once again used only pharmaceutical grade glutamine to ensure that you get the most out of every serving.
What will Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder do for you?
- Stop muscle break down and help your muscles grow
- Fuels enterocytes, which line the small intestine and aid in the absorption of nutrients. These cells also block out harmful nutrients and only help absorb the nutrients that your body demands
- Glutamine helps to support the cells of the intestinal tissues by increasing their functionality and integrity.
- Glutamine serves as fuel to your immune system to help you to fight off any foreign invader that my try to infect your system.
- Glutamine helps to balance the pH of your body because of its bicarbonate properties
- Glutamine is used in the process of making glucosamine which helps to support healthy joints
- The compounds of glutamine are used to scavenge and eliminate ammonia which is a toxic waste in your body
Optimum Nutrition's glutamine powder is a light weight powder that will easily mix into any beverage of your choice. It has a neutral taste that is slightly sweet, so it mixes well into any of your shakes. This product will help to support both muscle growth and your overall health.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and comprises of 60% of the free amino acids within skeletal muscles. Each serving of Optimum Nutrition's Glutamine Powder will give you 5 grams of the purest L-glutamine you can find.
Mix one heaping teaspoon of Glutamine Powder to water or your favorite beverage and use 1-2 servings each day. This will also work great with 100% Whey Protein, Pro Protein or any of the other Optimum Nutrition products.