Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Filled with Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids!
The current trend towards fats of all types being bad for you is not only incorrect, it’s unhealthy! The body requires certain types of fats in order for the body to function normally and to maintain overall good health. These fats are known as EFAs, or Essential Fatty Acids. The two primary EFAs are Omega 6, also known as linoleic acid and Omega 3, or alpha-linolenic acid.
So why are these fats important? Here are some of the benefits:
• Promote Normal Brain and Nervous System Functioning
• Promote Normal Thyroid and Adrenal Function
• Required for Hormone Production
• Promote Heart Health
• Promote Joint Health
• Lower Cholesterol
• Promote Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails.
The body cannot make these healthy fats; they must be supplied by the diet. This is where Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil comes in!
Optimum Fish Oil is a pure, premium quality fish oil supplement providing a balanced dose of Omega 3 & 6 in a fast digesting soft-gel capsule.
It has the Optimum Nutrition name on the bottle – that says it all!
IllPumpYouUp.Com Video Review
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil 100 Softgels
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil 200 Softgels
One softgel supplies the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 100
Calories - 10
Calories from Fat - 10
Total Fat - 1 g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat - 0.5 g
Cholesterol - 0 mg 0%
Fish Oil - 1,000 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) - 180 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) - 120 mg
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily with meals.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.