Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
A little amino acid support throughout the day can go a long way toward achieving sizable goals - especially when there's only 10 calories involved. Amino Chewables are packed with micronized free-form amino acids including the BCAAs that are absorbed directly into muscle tissue. Because these candy-tasting sugar free treats fit easily in a pocket or purse, you can pop them in your mouth anytime, anywhere!
BEYOND THE BASICS:
• 1,000 mg Free-Form Amino Acids
• Essential Amino Acids Including the BCAAs
• Micronized for Fast Delivery
• Sugar Free & Just 10 Calories Per Serving
IllPumpYouUp.com Video Review
Serving Size: 2 Chewables
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 10
Total Carbohydrates - 3g 1%
Sugars - 0g
Sodium - 20mg 1%
Amino Acid Blend - 1g
Micronized L-Glutamine, L-Lysine HCL, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine
Sorbitol, Mannitol, Inulin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Carrageenan, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Silica, Annato Extract.
For an amino acid boost, take 2 pieces either before or after training, between meals, or before bed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications. PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE. NO ASPARTAME.
TO MAXIMIZE FRESHNESS AND MINIMIZE PRODUCT DISCOLORATION. STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.