L-Carnitine, a non-essential amino acid, promotes energy production at the cell level by driving the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondrial membrane. It can be found in natural sources such as red meat and other animal source foods. However, supplementation is suggested to achieve peak levels. L-Carnitine by NOW - vegetarian formula, clinically tested, only the purest form.
• Support Your Fitness Goals
• Research Proven Pure Form
• Transports Fatty Acids For Energy Production
• Increases Energy at the Cell Level
• 500 mg
• Vegetarian Formula
NOW L-Carnitine 500mg 60 Capsules
NOW L-Carnitine 500mg 180 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Vcaps
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
L-Carnitine (L-Carnipure) (From L-Carnitine Tartrate) - 500mg
Gelatin (Capsule), Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, And Silica.
Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg Or Preservatives.
The L-Carnitine Used In This Product Is Pharmaceutical (USP) Grade.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily with or without meals.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.