Kava Kava and St. John's Power contains standardized extracts and is suggested for the alleviation of mild to moderate depression, viral infections, bacterial infections, menstrual cramps, AIDS/ HIV, and wound healing. This combination works synergistically because Kava Kava works very quickly, while St. John's Wort may take days to take effect due to the body needing to load up on the constituents. Kava & St. John's Power nutritionally supports relaxation and feelings of well-being. Each capsule contains 70mg kavalactones, the active ingredients measured and validated in clinical studies and believed responsible for Kava's benefits. In addition, each capsule contains 300mg of St. John's Wort Extract, standardized for 0.3% Hypericin.
May Be Helpful For
• Used for control of viral infections
• St. Johns Wort helps against AIDS/ HIV
• It calms the nerves and increase the flow of urine
• It is an excellent blood cleanser and blood purifier
• Useful against Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and mental burnout
• Reduction and control of tumor growths, both malignant and benign
• Helps against pulmonary complaints, bladder trouble, and nervous depression
• St. Johns Wort contains an alkaloid that is a heart and artery stimulant
• Is used to relieve phlegm obstructions in the chest and lungs, it is beneficial with bronchitis and is known to eliminate all signs of the ailment
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
St.John's Wort Extract
Kava Kava Extract
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.