Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) is an adaptogen with yang properties, that has an arousing and stimulating metabolic effect on the central nervous system, brain, head, and blood vessels. May benefit blood sugar levels, histamine levels, inflammation, stress levels, mental and physical abilities, impotency, anemia, artery hardening, depression, diabetes, ulcers, edema, immune and lung function, appetite, libido and may offer protection against radiation exposure and easement with cocaine withdrawal. Nature's Herbs Wild Countryside Korean White Ginseng Root is harvested from its natural wild environment in Korea. Korean White Ginseng Root is one of the most popular and rarest of all Ginsengs. Nature's Herbs unconditionally guarantees this completely natural product to your satisfaction. Nature's Herbs products are non-irradiated.
May Be Helpful For
• Helps to overcome fatigue by improving stamina
• Increases energy
• Strengthen nerves
• Ginseng may be used as short term stimulants to restore vitality, or as long term tonics to maintain vitality
• Increase resistance to disease, infections, and aging
• Increases mental and physical efficiency and resistance to stress and disease
• It is known to normalize blood pressure, increase blood circulation, and aid in the prevention of heart disease
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
Wild Countryside Korean White Ginseng Root
Vitamin E & Rosemary Oil (Natural FreshCare Preservatives)
Adults take 3 capsules 3 times daily with a large glass of water or as directed by a physician
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.