Nature's Best Isopure – Your Source for Pure Protein
Nature’s Best Isopure is your source for 100% Pure Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate. Each dose contains 50 grams of this easy-to-absorb protein source. More importantly, all impurities and unhealthy additives have been stripped from this blend.
Nature’s Best Isopure is recommended for the following people:
• Serious athletes who want to build muscles and endurance
• Lactose-intolerant athletes – Isopure is free of lactose
• Low-Calorie Dieters – Isopure can be safely used as a meal replacement
• Low-Fat Dieters – Isopure contains no fat
• Low-Carb Dieters – Isopure contains only one gram of sugar, and 25 g of carbs
Isopure is easy to take with you, because it can be mixed with water using only a spoon. No blenders or shaker cups required!
For a diet rich in proteins and essential amino acids, use Nature’s Best Isopure.
Nature's Best Isopure 20 Packs
Nature's Best Isopure 8.8 Pounds
One pack supplies the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 20
Calories - 300
Total Fat - 0g
Total Carbohydrates - 25g
Sugar - 1g
Protein - 50g
Isopure's Major Proteins Include:
Beta-lactoglobulin - 55-62%
Alpha-lactalbumin - 19-22%
Immunoglobulin - 9-10%
Bovine Serum Albumin - 6-8%
Lactoferrin - 0.5-1%
In addition, Isopure is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine.
Each Serving of Isopure Contains:
Isoleucine - 2700mg
Leucine - 6750mg
Lysine - 5450mg
L-glutamine - 4.6g
Mix three scoops of Isopure with 12 ounces of water, using a shaker, blender, or spoon.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.