Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract made from the bark of Pinus Maritima and contains proanthocyanidins, powerful compounds that act as antioxidant free-radical scavengers. Pycnogenol also known as pine bark extract is a powerful antioxidant that may be beneficial for cholesterol levels, atherosclerosis, blood vessel elasticity, collagen repair, inflammation, varicose veins, PMS, menopause, diabetic retinopathy, skin health, circulation, immune function, allergies and A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder).
May Be Helpful For
• Supports healthy cardiovascular function
• Supports blood vessels, tissues, and organs throughout the body that rely on adequate blood flow
. Pycnogenol inhibits the formulation of histamine, which
is responsible for causing allergic reactions
• Studies have shown that Pycnogenol antioxidant strength is 50 times more powerful than vitamin E and 20 times more powerful than vitamin C
• Supports the circulatory system by neutralising free radicals in the blood stream, preventing radical build up, and promoting the integrity of the vessel walls
• Pycnogenol is able to inhibit collagenase and elastase, which degrade the collagen and elastin in connective tissue, giving rise to such conditions as joint degeneration
• Pycnogenol improves skin elasticity, smoothness during the ageing process, and protects against the sun
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
Pine Bark Standardized Extract (60-65% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) - 50mg
Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.