L-Carnitine is synthesized in the liver by humans and has been shown to have a remarkable effect in the cellular metabolism of fat by transferring fatty acids to sources of energy. Natrol offers free-form L-Carnitine in 500 mg potency. L-Carnitine helps transport fatty acids into the muscles where they can be transformed into energy, prevent fatty buildup especially in the heart, liver, and skeletal muscles, may help lower blood triglyceride levels, aid weight reduction, build stamina and endurance, enhance athletic performance, improve cardiovascular health, improve brain function, ease muscle fatigue due to fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, and provide antioxidant protection.
May Be Helpful For
• L-Carnitine creates energy for use by the body
• Promotes Fat Metabolism
• Preventing heart disease
• Improving heart function in people with congestive heart failure
• Reducing heart damage when taken soon after a heart attack
• Helps build muscle
• Protects against liver disorders
• Protects against diabetes
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
L-Carnitine (Free Form) - 500mg
Adults take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.