The Ginkgo Biloba tree is the oldest tree species known to man. World-wide studies reveal Ginkgo's role in promoting neuro-health by increasing cerebral blood circulation. A 50:1 extract from the Ginkgo tree is one of Europe's most popular supplements. Studies have shown that 120 mg per day of 24% extract is effective. Ginkgo Biloba is a an herb and vasodilator used to increase circulatory oxygenation to brain cells, which may help with Alzheimer's disease, asthma, depression, attention deficit disorder, blood clots, dementia, kidney disease, memory loss, respiratory disease, senility, stress, tinnitus, and vascular disease.
May Be Helpful For
• May help with Alzheimer's disease
• Improves short and long term memory
• Increased reaction time
• Improved mental clarity
• Increases blood flow to the brain and throughout the body's network of blood vessels that supply blood and oxygen to the organ systems
• It increases metabolism efficiency, regulates neurotransmitters, and boosts oxygen levels in the brain which uses 20% of the body's oxygen
• Ginkgo may also help control the transformation of cholesterol to plaque associated with the hardening of arteries, and can relax constricted blood vessels
Two capsules supplies the following ingredients:
Ginkgo Biloba (50:1) Extract (Leaves)(Ginkgo Flavoglycosides - 28mg, 24%) - 120mg
Adults take 2 capsules daily, one in the morning and one at bedtime on a slightly empty stomach or as directed by a physician.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.