Leukic Pro Series , simply put, is the World’s First Ever 100% Anabolic Compound! No other supplement currently available does what Leukic does. By turning on the anabolic machinery with in the body while turning off the catabolic machinery, Leukic Pro Series has created a new category of supplement.
1. Leukic Pro Series is the World’s First 100% Anabolic Compound
2. Immediately stimulates muscle growth and recovery
3. Leukic Pro Series builds hard, dense, permanent muscle
4. No androgenic side effects
5. Over 10 years of scientific research went in to the development of Leukic Pro Series
6. Perfect for anyone serious about gaining muscle and increasing performance
7. Completely Stackable
8. Leukic Pro Series is unlike anything available on the market – it is a new category that anyone serious about gaining muscle can’t do without!
9. Covered by US patent 6,100,287
10. Leukic Pro Series is not on any North America banned lists and is completely safe to use for all bodybuilder and athletes
Peer-reviewed journal abstracts relating to Leucine and Leukic:
Combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases postexercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects "The present study was designed to determine postexercise muscle protein synthesis and whole body protein balance following the combined ingestion of carbohydrate with or without protein and/or free leucine. Eight male subjects were randomly assigned to three trials in which they consumed drinks containing either carbohydrate (CHO), carbohydrate and protein (CHO+PRO), or carbohydrate, protein, and free leucine (CHO+PRO+Leu) following 45 min of resistance exercise. "
Leucine supplementation and intensive training.
"Leucine, isoleucine and valine, the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), make up about one-third of muscle protein. Of these, leucine has been the most thoroughly investigated because its oxidation rate is higher than that of isoleucine or valine. Leucine also stimulates protein synthesis in muscle and is closely associated with the release of gluconeogenic precursors, such as alanine, from muscle. Significant decreases in plasma or serum levels of leucine occur following aerobic (11 to 33%), anaerobic lactic (5 to 8%) and strength exercise (30%) sessions. In skeletal muscle, there is a decrease in leucine level and a reduction in glycogen stores during exhaustive aerobic exercise. "
Effects of dietary leucine supplementation on exercise performance.
"Branched chain amino acids (BCAA), particularly leucine, have been suggested to be ergogenic for both endurance and strength/power performance. This study investigated the effects of dietary leucine supplementation on the exercise performance of outrigger canoeists. Thirteen (ten female, three male) competitive outrigger canoeists [aged 31.6 (2.2) year, VO(2max) 47.1 (2.0) ml kg(-1) min(-1)] underwent testing before and after 6-week supplementation with either capsulated L: -leucine (45 mg kg(-1) d(-1); n=6) or placebo (cornflour; n=7). "
Serving Size: 4 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (As Zinc Oxide) - 15mg
Leukic® Pro Series™ Proprietary Blend (Featuring Micro-Diffuse™ Technology) - 3,768mg
L-Leucine, Calcium Alpha-Ketoisocaproate Dihydrate, Carnitine Fumarate
Melatonin (As N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Crospovidone, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Coating (Polyethylene Glycol, Talc, Riboflavin, FD&C Red NO. 40, FD&C Yellow NO. 6, FD&C Yellow NO. 2, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80), Acesulfame Potassium.
CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.