Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
The importance of protein is well known among bodybuilders and athletes – they understand how important it is for building muscle, promoting strength, fueling recovery and supporting fat loss. When it comes to mass and power, protein is the single most important macro-nutrient, PERIOD!
To meet the high protein demands of bodybuilders and hard training athletes, MusclePharm has created COMBAT – an advanced Super Protein.
COMBAT provides 25 grams of protein in a complex of slow, medium and fast digesting sources for optimal digestion and assimilation rates.
Specifically, COMBAT utilizes 5 superior proteins, precisely combined to promote staggered absorption rates, thereby providing optimal muscle growth and complete recovery. In fact, COMBAT provides a full 8 hours of anabolic power from just one serving!
The COMBAT Protein Matrix:
• Whey Protein Isolate –The highest quality protein source available, this fast digesting protein is ideal for post workout – or first thing in the morning - when you need protein – now!
• Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein –This is the fastest digesting whey protein there is, largely due to the fact it’s already broken down into rapidly absorbing peptides for fast absorption. This dramatically increases its efficiency.
• Whey Protein Concentrate – This type of whey is actually closer to whole food protein sources than the other types of whey proteins, in fact whey concentrate contains subfractions from real food, such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, and these subfractions possess muscle growth and immune system benefits.
• Micellar Casein – This is a slow-digesting milk-based protein with strong anti-catabolic benefits, making this an ideal night-time protein, or a perfect choice when you’re working a long day with no easy access to food/protein powder.
• Egg Albumin – Long the gold standard of protein powders, Egg has good bio-availability and a high BCAA content, making it important to the process of muscle growth and recovery.
A question often asked is: why not simply use whey protein, given its superior quality? While whey is overall the highest quality protein source available, it has a few limitations, one being the fast digestion speed, which is great for post workout but not so great for other times of the day. By adding in egg albumin and micellar casein you end up with differing digestion speeds and ultimately a slow, even feed of amino acids to your muscles for up to 8 hours, providing maximum anabolic/anti-catabolic benefits!
Digestive Enzyme Blend:
COMBAT supplies 60mg of a special Digestive Enzyme complex to promote complete digestion and absorption of the protein sources in COMBAT, insuring optimal protein utilization.
Added BCAAs and Glutamine:
The COMBAT formula includes extra BCAAs to promote protein synthesis and recovery. Recent research suggests the BCAAs may play a role in cortisol reduction – one more key reason to insure high levels in an elite protein formula such as COMBAT. We didn’t stop there, we’ve added in extra L-Glutamine which further supports recovery as well as enhancing immune system function. This makes COMBAT a true Super Protein.
You Can See What Sets COMBAT Apart!
The 5-source protein matrix…the great taste and mixability….the added BCAA’s and glutamine plus the inclusion of a potent digestive complex – all combine to make COMBAT a Super Protein.
The one thing we haven’t mentioned yet is the exclusive OMEGA WAVE technology that MusclePharm utilizes to “precision formulate” not only this formula but also the entire Muscle Pharm product line.
What is OMEGA WAVE technology?
We use it to monitor bodybuilders and athletes’ biological reactions in order to provide a complete picture of changes that occur in these bodybuilders/athletes, such as training responses, life choices and changes in those choices, nutrition/supplements and emotional/physical stress. No other supplement company uses this kid of advanced technology when they create and refine their products.
COMBAT - a Super Protein that feeds the anabolic processes and fuels the recovery processes that result in new muscle growth!
DON’T TRAIN HARD WITHOUT IT!
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder 2 Pounds
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder 4 Pounds
IllPumpYouUp.com Video Review
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35g)
Servings Per Container: 52
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 140
Calories From Fat - 20g
Total Fat - 2.5g 4%
Saturated Fat - 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat - 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat - 0g 0%
Monounsaturated Fat - .5g 0%
Cholesterol - 32mg 11%
Sodium - 75mg 3%
Potassium - 180mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate - 8g 2%
Dietary Fiber - 5g 24%
Sugars - 2g
Protein - 25g 50%
Digestive Enzyme Blend - 60mg
Vitamin A - 0%
Vitamin C - 0%
Calcium - 15%
Iron - 8%
Vitamin D - 6%
Vitamin E - 0%
Thiamin - 0%
Riboflavin - 15%
Niacin - 0%
Vitamin B6 - 0%
Folate - 0%
Vitamin B12 - 20%
Biotin - 0%
Pantothenic Acid - 0%
Phosphorus - 15%
Iodine - 0%
Magnesium - 8%
Zinc - 0%
Copper - 0%
Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix - 35g
Alanine, Leucine, Lysine Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine,Tyrosine,Valine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan, Glutamic Acid
Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System
Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolized Whey Protein, Micellular Casein,Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (Dutch Process), Digestive Enzyme Blend.
Maltodextrin (Fibersol II), Sucralose, Contains Egg. Contains Ingredients From Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavors
Mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER to 8-12 oz of water. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Consume 2-3 times daily for optimal muscle growth.
Recommended Use For Males: Take 2 scoops (providing approx. 50 grams of protein) with 8-12 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Consume 2-3 times daily for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk.
Recommended Use For Females: Take 1 scoop (providing approx 25 grams of protein) with 8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Consume 2-3 times daily for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use non-fat or low fat milk.
Q:How do I know how many scoops to use per serving?
A: Although this is difficult to answer because there are many factors involved when evaluating the amount of protein that should be consumed per meal and on a daily basis, the recommendation would be:
• 150 lbs and less – 1 scoop per serving
• 151-200 lbs - 1.5 scoops per serving
• 201-225 lbs – 2 scoops per serving
• 226-250 lbs – 2.5 scoops per serving
• 251 and up – 3 scoops per serving
This product is intended for use as a food supplement only. Not a sole source of nutrition. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.