Welcome to the 3rd Generation Vasodilator - Vaso-Pump
Vaso-Pump includes four of the strongest, natural ingredients that have been combined in a NO (Nitric Oxide) releasing product. These ingredients include Di-Arginine-Malate, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, L-Citrulline, and Magnesium-Malate. Due to the ability to increase endurance and strength Muscle Fortress Vaso-Pump is the best supplement for people that want to remain competitive in any type of athletic activity.
Di-Arginine-Malate - also known as Nitrous MalateTM
Di-Arginine Malate is a double bonded amino acid that is molecularly bonded to malic acid. While most formulations of this style are single bonds of arginine, when combined with AKG, malic acid is far more superior. This is especially true when it comes to research supporting the clinical studies concerning athletes.
Arginine also has the ability to support NO production. This will create a higher level of cell signaling and increase your pumps to an all day level. Additionally, your glucose storage and protein synthesis in muscles will improve thanks to increased cell signaling.
Benefits from di-arginine-malate include:
• A full body recovery lends to recovery time and sends it from a few hours to the entire day
• Increased strength including functional muscle strength and the ability to work out harder and longer
• Muscle fiber increases
• Body weight increases
• Sustains proper blood flow
Gynostemma pentaphyllum: (Jiaogulan)
The herb of immortality, as it is often called. This herb has been clinically proven to boost NO levels. The other benefits have also been reported:
• Balances the liver and created homeostasis
• Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
• Aids in digestion
• Increases endurance and strength
• Increases your chance of natural weight loss
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is able to aid in the synthesis of protein and is able to remove ammonia. This ingredient is able to change to arginine while in the endothelial cells. This makes it a natural option that assists in increasing nitric oxide levels. In fact, according to recent research it may be the preferred source of cellular arginine.
This is because it:
• Adds energy
• Enhances your immune system
• Aids in ammonia removal from workout stress
Magnesium - Malate
Magnesium is an essential ingredient for a number of bodily processes. Despite this fact, nearly 75% of Americans have a Magnesium deficiency. Magnesium has malic acid in the Krebs' Cycle that forms ATP. This is beneficial for weight training and anaerobic activity. Additionally, malic acid supports athletic enhancements. This makes it better than AKG, which is unfounded when it comes to clinical data.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Magnesium Malate - 120mg
Nitric Boost Proprietary Blend - 1780mg
Nitrous Malate (2:1 Arginine-Malic Acid)
Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum)
Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, Rice flour
Take up to two caplets twice a day prior to eating. For best results take 30 minutes before meals. Consider your weight when it comes to serving size. 2 caplets are fine for weights of 175 and under. Anything over 175 to 225 should take 4 caplets. 225 and over should increase to six a day.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.