MHP Glutamine-SR

1000 Grams


MHP has created Glutamine-SR which is the most powerful and bio-efficient glutamine available. MHP Glutamine-SR is a ground breaking formula that will allow up to 300 percent greater absorption then regular glutamine. It is also combined with a time-release formula which will insure a consistent distribution of Glutamine-SR to your muscle for over 12 hours.  
 
The Issue  
 
70% of the regular Glutamine powder you intake is used up by the stomach and intestines, which only leaves 30% left for your muscles.  
60% of your muscle tissue is made up of Glutamine. Intense exercise drains Glutamine stored at a faster rate than they can be replenished.  
90% of consumed Glutamine is used within the 1st hour, leaving you in a catabolic (muscle wasting state).  
 
With this said, the Glutamine you are consuming now is just not cutting it when it comes to providing your muscles with an anabolic environment. 70% of the Glutamine you take will never reach your glutamine hungry muscles and 90% of it is used up with-in an hour. This leaves very little anabolic activity and can actually lead to catabolic muscle wasting. Obviously this will not cut it if your goal is to provide your body with the much needed glutamine to create rock hard muscles and improved recovery.  
 
The Solution  
 
Exclusive Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology:  
 
300% Greater Absorption!  
MHP Glutamine-SRs Micro-Feed Technology allows for an unheard of 100% L-Glutamine utilization, optimizes muscle growth, recovery, and maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects. The exclusive Micro-Feed Technology used in Glutamine-SR utilizes patented technology to contain the L-Glutamine as is passes through the stomach, allowing 100% to be distributed to your muscles.  
 
Feeds Muscle Tissue For up to 12 Hours!  
The Micro-Feed Technology also hikes the utilization of L-Glutamine and bio-availability by providing a consistent supply for 12 hours. This constant supply and replenishment of Glutamine will keep your body in an anabolic muscle building and anti-catabolism state. MHP has definitely raised the bar making MHP Glutamine-SR the most powerful and bio-efficient glutamine available.  
 
 

: MHP
: 1000 Grams
: 1 Scoop (6 Grams)
: 167
: Glutamine Supplements

$38.95 $81.9

A Breakthrough Findings in Glutamine!

MHP Glutamine-SR is the Breakthrough Findings in Glutamine

MHP has created Glutamine-SR which is the most powerful and bio-efficient glutamine available. MHP Glutamine-SR is a ground breaking formula that will allow up to 300 percent greater absorption then regular glutamine. It is also combined with a time-release formula which will insure a consistent distribution of Glutamine-SR to your muscle for over 12 hours.

The Issue

  • 70% of the regular Glutamine powder you intake is used up by the stomach and intestines, which only leaves 30% left for your muscles.
  • 60% of your muscle tissue is made up of Glutamine. Intense exercise drains Glutamine stored at a faster rate than they can be replenished.
  • 90% of consumed Glutamine is used within the 1st hour, leaving you in a catabolic (muscle wasting state).

With this said, the Glutamine you are consuming now is just not cutting it when it comes to providing your muscles with an anabolic environment. 70% of the Glutamine you take will never reach your glutamine hungry muscles and 90% of it is used up with-in an hour. This leaves very little anabolic activity and can actually lead to catabolic muscle wasting. Obviously this will not cut it if your goal is to provide your body with the much needed glutamine to create rock hard muscles and improved recovery.

The Solution

Exclusive Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology:

300% Greater Absorption! MHP Glutamine-SR’s Micro-Feed Technology allows for an unheard of 100% L-Glutamine utilization, optimizes muscle growth, recovery, and maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects. The exclusive Micro-Feed Technology used in Glutamine-SR utilizes patented technology to contain the L-Glutamine as is passes through the stomach, allowing 100% to be distributed to your muscles.

Feeds Muscle Tissue For up to 12 Hours! The Micro-Feed Technology also hikes the utilization of L-Glutamine and bio-availability by providing a consistent supply for 12 hours. This constant supply and replenishment of Glutamine will keep your body in an anabolic muscle building and anti-catabolism state. MHP has definitely raised the bar making MHP Glutamine-SR the most powerful and bio-efficient glutamine available.

SKU: 666222074108 Brand: Category: Purpose: Muscle Builder

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6g)  
Servings Per Container: 167  
 
Amount Per Serving:  
 
Calories - 25  
 
Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine - 5g  
 
Patented Sustained Release  
Micro-Feed Technology - 1g  
(low di glucose polymer matrix microtex hydrogenated vegetable oil, lecithin)  

Directions

Mix one scoop with 8-10oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.

Warnings

* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.