For Female Athletes! Keep the Muscle and Burn Fat!
Figure athletes realize that the contest winning tight, toned look takes more than simple weight loss. Losing weight means losing muscle as well as fat – that just isn’t going to get it done. To compete, you have lose fat, while keeping shapely muscle mass.
Figure Fuel is exclusive – it’s designed to preserve muscle while targeting fat from the key female “storage” areas: the hips, thighs and butt. Figure Fuel uses the fat as a fuel source, helping power you through your workouts.
Figure Fuel contains only research validated and research dosed ingredients. This effective formulation will:
• Utilize stored fat as a fuel source
• Slow fatigue, allowing you to power through your cardio sessions and your weight training workouts
• Help preserve muscle, thereby promoting a fit, lean look
• Figure Fuel tastes delicious, its calorie and carb-free making it ideal as part of a pre-contest diet.
Figure Fuel is a one of a kind product designed exclusively for female athletes.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.59 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 0
Calories From Fat - 0
Total Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 0mg
Total Carbohydrates - 0g
Sugars - 0g
Protein - 0g
Leucine - 3000mg
Isoleucine - 1500mg
Valine - 1500mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 1000mg
Beta Alanine (Carnosyn®) - 1000mg
Choline Bitartrate - 500mg
Pantothenic Acid - 50mg
Niacin - 10mg
Folic Acid - 200mcg
Biotin - 5mcg
FigureFule Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavors
Take 1 scoop 30 minutes before training, take a second scoop post-workout. Take once per day on off-days.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a
healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.