The Holy Grail of Supplement has been FOUND!
Blueprint features what may very well be The Holy Grail of Supplements Agmatine. As a metabolic byproduct of Arginine, Agmatine goes beyond Arginine and works its wonders by stimulating the release of pituitary hormones such as Leutinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine also demonstrates insulin like properties.
Other proposed roles of Agmatine are in cardiovascular biology as it can modulate heart; brain and vasculature function via its effects on calcium homeostasis as well as modulating the synthesis of NO. Agmatine is neuroproective and is an intermediate in polyamine biosynthesis. All of this, giving Agmatine legitimate stake as the true Holy Grail of Supplements!
Blueprint also integrates R-ALA (r-alpha-lipoic-acid) with Agmatine because it is one of the best and most complete antioxidants known to MAN and it is also a very effective supplement for improving insulin response/sensitivity, making it an ideal compliment to the anabolic and ergogenic effects of Agmatine.
• Contains 300 mg of R-ALA per serving
• Stimulates The Release of Pituitary Peptide Hormones, LH and GH!
• Supports an Anabolic Environment
• Improves Insulin Response and Sensitivity
• Prevents Free Radical Damage
• Modulates Nitric Oxide
• Increases Muscle Fullness
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Agmatine Sulfate - 1000mg
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Titanium Dioxide, Gelatin
As an adult dietary supplement take 4 capsules first thing in the morning with food.
Do not take more than 2 servings in a 24 hour period.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is not to be used by individuals under the age of 18, the elderly, pregnant women, or those with or predisposed to high blood pressure or any cardiovascular problems. Do not use with alcohol or anti-depressants or MAO inhibitors.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.