Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
LEANFIRE keeps your metabolism optimized even when operating on reduced calories, and increases energy levels to support an active and healthy lifestyle. LEANFIRE contains these proven and effective ingredients:
50 mg of 7 - Keto DHEA
• Ramps metabolism by activating fat burning enzymes
• May help prevent 'diet induced' metabolic decline
255 mg of Evolean - A proprietary blend of extracts standardized for the highest levels of:
• 95% pure E and Z Gugulsterones helps thyroid activity
• Evodiamine-an exciting new compound that accelerates fat-loss by increasing your body's core temperature
• Rhodiola-a powerful herb that helps increase energy, stamina, and combat oxidative stress
300 mg Caffeine, 135 mg EGCG from Green Tea, and 650 mg Tyrosine
• Increases caloric expenditure for maximum fat burn
• Minimize carbohydrate conversion to body fat
• Maximize stamina, endurance and work capacity
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is LEANFIRE for losing weight only, or will it give me energy and a "kick?"
LEANFIRE is two products rolled into one. LEANFIRE will optimize your metabolism when your body is operating on reduced calories. LEANFIRE also contains ingredients that will give you the energy and endurance to get you through your active and demanding lifestyle.
Are there any stimulants in LEANFIRE that will give me jitters or keep me up at night?
Each LEANFIRE capsule contains as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals should start off by taking 1-2 capsules per day and gradually increase the serving size.
How many times a day can I take LEANFIRE?
The recommended serving size is 1-3 capsules twice daily (6 capsules/day max).
How long will it take before I see results?
You will begin to feel the thermogenic and sustained energy within an hour. LEANFIRET is a great aid for weight loss, when coupled with proper diet and exercise regimen.
Does LEANFIRE increase fat metabolism?
Yes - Evodiamine is an alkaloid found in the herb Wu-Chu-Yu. It demonstrates thermoregulatory, analgesic, and cardiovascular effects, and is included in LEANFIRE as a primary ingredient. It has been related to the promotion of weight loss, fat breakdown, increased blood flow, and the promotion of oxygen use.
Included in LEANFIRE , Evodiamine is an exciting new compound that accelerates fat-loss by increasing your body's core temperature !
Should I take LEANFIRE on an empty stomach, or can I take it with food?
LEANFIRE can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
InStone LeanFire 60 Capsules
InStone LeanFire 120 Capsules
Three capsules supplies the following ingredients:
Vitamin C - 120mg, 200%
L-Tyrosine - 650mg
Green Tea - 300mg
Caffeine Anhydrous - 300mg
Evo-Lean Blend - 255mg
Rhodiola rosea root
E & Z Guggelsterones
7-Keto - 50mg
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Directions for Men:
Begin by taking 1-2 capsules twice daily before a meal and/or exercise. Gradually increase serving size to 3 capsules twice daily. Do not exceed the recommended serving size.
Directions for Women:
Begin by taking 1 capsule twice daily before a meal and/or exercise. Gradually increase serving size to 2-3 capsules twice daily. Do not exceed the recommended serving size.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. Not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.