The New Breed of Muscle Protecting Protein!
More muscle means more power. What is power? Speed x strength = power. As your muscles grow, they become more able to produce a greater amount of force at a predetermined speed. Bigger muscles come from your ability to stimulate protein synthesis.
To help your muscles work to their full capacity you must be able to:
1. Block Catabolism (Muscle Loss). Research suggests that Casein has the most potential to protect muscle because it digests slowly. Casein provides a steady release of amino acids over several hours after ingestion, leading to a state of positive nitrogen balance and an environment conducive to growth.
2. Stimulate Faster Recovery. A natural process in the body referred to as “the natural rapid recovery cascade” can be stimulated by the addition of two amino’s: Glycine and Taurine. When you work out, you start a string of reactions in your body that leads to muscle stress and damage. The Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade is a process that allows for faster recovery and a more anabolic environment which is conducive to growth.
3. Stimulate Protein Synthesis. Leucine primarily and also L-Glutamine have been research shown to be heavily involved in the process of protein synthesis – leading to new muscle growth. CASEIN AAE therefore has generous amounts of BCAAs (or, branched-chain amino acids) especially Leucine and L-Glutamine.
CASEIN AAE promotes muscle growth with 24 grams of Micellar Alpha, Beta and Kappa Caseins (BCAA and L-glutamine rich protein) per serving and also contains extra amounts of Glycine and Taurine, which helps make up the Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade. Research shows that casein and these amino acids promotes muscle size and strength, which ultimately means that CASEIN AAE promotes your ability to produce power…. and increased power means increased performance.
• Sustained Releasing Protein, enhanced with key amino acids to promote greater protein synthesis and faster recovery
• Two servings provide 48g Protein, including 18g Glutamine & BCAAs
• Casein Promotes Extended Anti-Catabolic Activity – more than any other protein source
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 Grams)
Servings Per Container: Approximately 28
Calories - 129
Calories From Fat - 18
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat - 2g 3%
Saturated Fat - 1g 5%
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 40mg 13%
Calcium - 150mg 15%
Sodium - 80mg 3%
Potassium - 100mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate - 4.5g 2%
Dietary Fiber - 1g 4%
Sugars - 1g
Protein - 24g 48%
Casein AAE™ (Amino Acid Enhanced): Grade A Full Spectrum Bioactive Micellar Casein Phosphoprotein Complex (Containing Alpha, Beta And Kappa Casein With Naturally Occurring Critical Bioactive Compounds Including Di, Tri And Oligo Peptides, Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins And Protein Fractions), Amino Acid Enhanced Natural Rapid Recovery Cascade Stimulator™(Containing CreaPure® Creatine, Whey Protein Isolate, Glycine And Taurine).
Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose® And Acesulfame-K.
As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz of cold water or milk. Use 5-6 oz of liquid for each scoop of CASEIN AAE, depending on desired texture. Use before bed or as a in-between meal snack to meet your daily protein needs.
Discuss with your healthcare professional prior to use if you have a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Keep away from children. This product contains milk and soy and was manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a
healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.