Support your Muscles with an Innovative new formula, iPower!
There are many advantages to taking iPower. Just one of these advantages is an increase in recovery time. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Other advantages include increases in:
• Overall muscle support
Athletes want to take iPower
Workout demands can be tiring and can put excessive strains on muscles. With iPower, you do not have to worry about this quite as much. Thanks to a formula that was designed with working out in mind, iPower can alleviate many if not all of these workout worries.
Muscle tissue needs time to recover so it will not be damaged between workouts. iPower speeds recovery times up while protecting the muscles at the same time. This is done through the removal of energy metabolism waste, the increased metabolism of muscle "fuel", and the retention of nitrogen.
Nitrogen in particular is used for preventing the loss of muscle. These processes, when maintained properly, maximize muscle power, muscle strength, and physical endurance throughout your entire workout.
The formula in iForce Nutrition iPower was developed for muscle recovery. Athletes that want top-notch performances use iPower.
Another benefit is metabolism of glucose. Not only that, iPower also helps to preserve muscle protein and helps your body manage fatigue in a more realistic way that maximizes you workout in the process.
The Nutritional Advantages of iPower
The ingredients in iPower were specifically developed to heighten the advantages of the supplement.
• A PeptiPOWER™ fortified complex (muscle protein) that is used to both maintain and increase lean muscle tissue. PeptiPOWER™ is specifically used for workout recovery (increased time), muscle repair, and maintaining muscle mass.
• A carbohydrate supported muscle complex, which is also used specifically for increasing energy.
• Complexes that fight fatigue- These Complexes also speed up metabolism, increase energy, help aid in muscle recovery, and increase functionality of the immune system.
• A Complex that speeds up metabolism - This complex is also used to increase protein synthesis.
• Compounds that increase ATP productions -These are Kreb's Cycle Nutrients that help to increase contractile strength while boosting power, energy, and endurance.
• Nutrients that utilize oxygen production - This increases blood oxygen production levels.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (28.5g)
Servings per Container: 30
Total Calories - 110
Calories from Fat - 2
Total Fat - <1g
Saturated Fat - <1g
Cholesterol - 3mg
Sodium - 130mg
Potassium - 25mg
Total Carbohydrates - 20g
Dietary Fiber - <1g
Sugars - 2g
Protein - 4.5g
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 60mg
Vitamin E (as d alphatocopheryl succinate) - 5I.U.
Pyridoxine (B6) (Pyridoxil 5' phosphate) - 10mg
Biotin - 100mcg
Zinc (as zinc monomethionine) - 10mg
L-Leucine - 250mg
L-Lysine - 100mg
L-Alanine - 50mg
L-Arginine - 300mg
L-Glutamic Acid - 1g
Vitamin B-5 (as 20% pantethine & d-cal pantothenate) - 20mg
Tri-Creatine Malate - 300mg
Taurine - 300mg
OKG (ornithine alpha ketoglutarate) - 100mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - 250mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 25mg
Boron (as boron chelates) - 1mg
Maltodextrin, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Casein, Crystalline Fructose, Di-basic Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Di-basic Potassium Phosphate, Red Beet Powder, Natural and Artificial Wildberry Flavor, Sucralose
Mix one scoop with up to ten ounces of water. Consume immediately following exercise.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.