Take Care of Your Heart With Heart Help!
The single most common health problem in America today is heart disease! This disease claims more lives than any other disorder! A healthy heart is critical to living a healthy, happy life. Many people are now turning to drugs to keep their heart healthy – but drugs have dangerous side effects. iForce Nutrition has the solution to the use of these dangerous prescription drugs – Heart Help!
Bergamonte, the active ingredient In Heart Help, is 100% natural and functions much like Statin drugs by blocking the enzymes that create cholesterol in the liver. Bergamonte is an extract that comes from the Citrus Bergamina Risso Fruit which originates in Southern Italy.
Research supports Bergamonte as having positive heart health benefits. It functions by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA, which is involved in the production of cholesterol; it does this without any of the typical Statin drug-related side effects.
Research shows that it provides the following benefits:
- Heart Help Benefit: A 26.53% Reduction of Total Cholesterol Cholesterol occurs naturally in our bodies – its primary function is to help our body make hormones. Some Cholesterol is required for good health, too much can lead to clogged arteries - this will result in heart disease.
There are two kinds of Cholesterol:
- Heart Help Benefit: A 40.1% Increase in HDL – the Good CholesterolHDL (High Density Lipid): This is a type of Cholesterol that is viewed as good because it can reuse Cholesterol by pushing it through the liver. High amounts of HDL mean a smaller chance of heart disease and heart attack.
- Heart Help Benefit: A 36% Reduction in LDL – the Bad CholesterolLDL (Low Density Lipid): This type of Cholesterol is viewed as bad because it latches on to the walls of our arteries. In time, our hearts have to pump harder to get blood through. If you reduce levels of LDL Cholesterol, you begin to unclog your arteries - this lets the heart do its job easier. Heart-Help™ can help you control both total Cholesterol and the ratio of HDL to LDL. Raising HDL while lowering LDL is a big step to a healthy heart!
- Heart Help Benefit: A 38.8% Reduction in Triglycerides
Another critical factor to a healthy heart is our Triglyceride levels.
Triglycerides: When we over-eat, our body turns the extra calories into Triglycerides for fat storage. This is bad enough but as Triglyceride levels increase too much, our body can no longer store them, instead they stay in our blood. This results in these excess Triglycerides blocking our arteries – this is one more cause of heart disease.
- Heart Help Benefit: A 22.3% Reduction in Blood Sugar
There’s one more aspect to a healthy heart – how overweight we are. The more fat we have, the more our heart has to work to pump blood and nutrients. An effective method of lowering body fat levels is to lower our total Blood Glucose or Blood Sugar levels.
Blood Sugar: Blood sugar is sugars that travel in your blood stream. As blood sugar levels increase our body releases insulin – the end result is these sugars are stored as fat. Stable blood sugar levels means fewer calories will become fat and more calories are burned for energy - fat loss and a healthy heart!