Get SOund to Sleep with Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx
Are you looking for a high quality herbla sleep aid, well then look no further then Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Sleep-Rx. This all natural and side effect free sleeping aid won't make you feeling groggy or hung-over when you wake. Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx supports increased REM deep sleep so when you wake in the morining you will feel refreshed and alert. Formulated specifically to support deep, restful sleep, Sleep-Rx contains numerous natural herbal extracts that have been shown to safely promote normal sleep in over 200 clinical studies.
It might surprise you to learn that occasional sleeplessness or even insomnia is one of the most prevalent health concerns facing people today. In fact, one of the world's best selling over-the-counter (OTC) medications is Tylenol PM!
So give Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx a try and get the best sleep of your life.
Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx Benefits:
• Supports Increased REM (deep) Sleep
• Awake Feeling Alert and Refreshed (not groggy or "hung-over")
• All-Natural Side Effect Free
• Safe, Non-Addictive Formula
• Eases Tension
• Less Expensive than Pharmaceutical Sleep Aids
• Promotes Relaxation
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Serving per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving
[Valerian Extract (root), Kava Extract (root), L-Theanine, Paeonia Lactiflora (whole plant), Ziziphus Spinosa Extract (whole plant), Wild Lettuce Extract, N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine.]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Steric Acid, Starch, Hydrooxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Sillica, Glyceryl Triacitate.
Take two tablets 30 minutes prior to bedtime. Do not exceed three tablets daily.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for persons under 18.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.