Natural COX-2 Inhibitor.
Pain-Rx is different from any other pain control supplement available. Pain-Rx blends natural COX-2 inhibitors with natural opioid agonists that provide an analgesic effect. Individuals suffering from minor pain, more intense discomfort, and continual muscle pain should try this incredible product. Pain-Rx is your answer - neither OTC or prescription pain medicines have been able to provide an answer from either a safety or efficacy standpoint.
What is the cause of pain?
It’s not yet fully understood how pain works. Pain is actually a feeling you have in your brain. For example, if you slammed your finger in a car door, your finger has nerve endings that detect things like heat, touch, vibrating, and, yes, the pain of slamming your finger in a car door. Different feelings are monitored by different receptors. Your injured finger also releases specific chemicals that will cause the nerve endings to make the feeling of pain even stronger, similar to turning up the TV so you can hear it better. A few of these chemicals are known as prostaglandins, and these chemicals are manufactured by working cells in the injured tissues using an enzyme called cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2).
For hundreds of years, there have been synthetic and natural chemicals available to treat pain. A very early and extremely influential physician, Hippocrates, wrote about a bitter powder that was extracted from willow bark that was able to ease aches and pains and bring down fevers as early as the fifth century B.C. The active compound in willow bark is called salacin. Upon consumption, this chemical is then converted by the body to another chemical, salicyclic acid.
A man from Germany, whose last name was Hoffmann, had arthritis and a bad back, living in a great deal of pain. His son was the German chemist Felix Hoffmann, who happened to work for a chemical company named Freidrich Bayer & Co. Felix tried to help his father by creating a chemical that could reduce his father’s pain without irritation of the stomach lining. He completed his research in 1897 and numerous companies have tried to duplicate and improve on his invention since that time.
The Chemistry Behind Pain Management
Pain Rx helps reduce pain by blocking the cells from making prostaglandins. The COX-2 enzyme is a protein that is made by the cells in your body to take the chemicals in your tissues and convert into prostaglandins. COX-2 is found in most bodily tissues, but an injured tissue contains more of it. Our natural pain formula, Pain-Rx, binds to COX-2 and prevents it from doing its job like a lock you turn on your door. The door can’t open with the lock on and COX-2 does not work with Pain-Rx bound to it. So Pain-Rx doesn’t solve the problem that's causing the pain, but instead it reduces the pain signals your nerves send to your brain. Through blocking prostaglandin production, Pain-Rx impacts pain and inflammation. Numerous OTC drugs currently available, like ibuprofen (Motrin® and Advil®), and naproxen (Aleve® and Naprosyn®), have numerous negative side effects, yet over 100 billion tablets are taken by consumers annually. This is a huge number, almost 3 million tablets per day!
Potent Prescription Opioid Agonists
Statistics show that doctors write 100 million prescriptions a year for prescription opioid agonists like oxycodone, hydrocodone, fentanyl, and hydromorphone. In 2004, hydrocodone with acetaminophen had the most prescriptions written - 92.7 million prescriptions just in America. These drugs are scheduled by the DEA because of a high potential for abuse. Three of the listed drugs especially have come under attack for their negative side effects:
1) Oxycontin® - this is a potent, very effective opioid agonist when taken as directed. The bad thing is that people have learned how to get around the product's controlled-release component, which means the active ingredients in the drug hit the bloodstream quickly. Literally over one thousand deaths can be linked to the abuse of Oxycontin®.
2) Hydromorphone (Palladone®), another drug that’s marketed by Purdue Pharma L.P., is stronger than morphine – ten times stronger! On September 24, 2004, Palladone® was approved by the FDA to help control moderate to severe pain. The FDA told Purdue Pharma to take the drug off the market on July 13, 2005. The FDA indicated the risk involved a dosage dump - the sudden and quick release of the drug’s full strength, which was meant to be absorbed over time. This dosage dump occurs if a user were to mix Palladone ® with alcohol. The drug’s time release component will break down when mixed with one alcoholic drink. The lowest available dose of Palladone® was 12 mg, even at this dose the consequences could be serious and sometimes, fatal. The FDA took this product off the shelves less than one year after its approval.
3) Fentanyl Patch - A Public Health Advisory was released by the FDA in regards to the safe use of transdermal fentanyl patches due to 120 deaths traced back to patients using this powerful narcotic medication. At this time, they aren’t sure if it’s tied into abuse of the patch or the product’s quality level.
This type of analgesic pain relieving narcotic and opioid agonist works well against pain if used as indicated, but their use seems to be responsible for numerous addictions and far too many deaths. The first natural solution to the side effect ridden prescription and OTC pain reducers has been created by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in Norcross, GA, and Pharmatech Limited in Belize. Pain-Rx imitates the properties of natural chemicals located in the spinal cord and brain – known as endorphins – that decrease pain. Pain-Rx effectively halts the pain signals in the brain which will reduce or eliminate the feeling of pain. Additionally, Pain-Rx impacts the prostaglandins; these are what actually let you feel pain. They are responsible for the inflammation that leads to the injured tissue soaking in fluid from your blood that helps the healing process and provides protection to the injured area. Pain-Rx was designed to function as both a COX-2 inhibitor and a non-addictive opioid agonist.
The following ingredients make up the Pain-Rx proprietary formula:
(1) Paullinia tomentosa – this plant contains tannins effective at low dosages, typically 5 mg, with a methonal extract.
(2) Chiococca alba – this plant contains lignans, coumarins and alkanes, all of which can reduce known pain with an ethanolic extract made from the dried leaves of the plant;
(3) Mimosa pudica – this is the strongest of the three Belizean plants contained in Pain-Rx. It’s been proven to reduce pain, and is used as an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and muscle relaxant. This 1:1 ethanol-water extract is, at this time, patent-pending for effective pain control.
(4) Lactuca virosa - also called lettuce opium because it has mild sedative and analgesic effects. In 1911, it was researched by the council of the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. It has two primary constituents: Lactucopicrin and Lactucin. The Pain-Rx formula uses superior grade lactuca virosa grown in Great Britain;
(5) White Willow Bark extract – reduces prostaglandin levels, this in turn decreases pains, aches and inflammation. Hi-Tech’s 95% extract has been validated to ease both acute and chronic pain, manage arthritis distress, and decrease muscle aches;
(6) Phellodendren Amurense - this well-known herb has been proven to block COX-2 enzymes. COX-2 enzymes play a big role in how we experience pain;
(7) Boswellia Serrata – the active constituent in this herb, boswellic acid, is known to exhibit anti-inflammatory benefits. Research trials have indicated benefits with rheumatoid arthritis also.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend with Explotab Technology - 600mg
Paullinia Tomentosa Extract (leaves), Chiococca Alba Extract (leaves), Mimosa Pudica (whole plant) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Extract (bark), Latuca Virosa Extract (leaves), White Willow 90% Extract (bark), Tumeric Extract (rhizome), Valerian Extract (root), Boswellia Extract (resin/gum), Naringen (fruit), 6-7 Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit), Yerba Mate Extract (leaves).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose dextrose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silica, carnauba wax
Take two (2) tablets up to (3) times daily. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a
healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.