Everyone already knows that their muscle cells are made up of mostly protein. To be a little more informative they, are made up of protein in the form of amino acids. The three amino acids most important to growth are called Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
As you probably know, there is a lot of research that has shown BCAA to provide some cool muscle building benefits like increased anabolism and nitrogen retention, anti-catabolic protection and improved muscle recovery. In a nut shell additional intake of BCAA has been shown to have a pro-anabolic action on muscle.
So why not just eat a boat load of BCAA?
This works great if you are into I.V. since oral use of BCAA ends in a lot of the muscle building BCAA being lost in digestion. You could just eat enough to get a small percentage to pass into the blood stream or fix the problem. We fixed it.
So we applied the most orally bio-available and cost effective solution. We supplied BCAA in an esterized form with the 2:1:1 ratio supported as best by most research. Esterized amino acids like ethyl esters alter the polarity of the amino acid thus allowing the active BCAA to pass through our intestines mostly intact instead of being lost as gut food. This means far more of each dose makes it into your blood stream so they can be transported to your hard working muscles.
• More Potent than Regular BCAAs
• Increased Support of Protein Synthesis
• Extreme BCAA Absorption and Utilization
• Specific 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio
• Increase Muscle Growth and Repair
• Improved and Increased Muscle Recovery
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Bottle: 45
L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCI - 1,800mg
L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCI - 900mg
L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCI - 900mg
As a dietary supplement, take 2-4 capsules 1-3 times a day.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.