Protein Powder with Probiotics for Digestive Health!
The new Myofusion Probiotics Series
MyoFusion Probiotic Series from Gaspari Nutrition is a new, cutting edge protein formula with an effectively potent complex of six amino acid loaded sources of protein. Gaspari Nutrition always uses only the highest quality protein sources; this is the reason each serving contains 24g of muscle building protein. To improve this innovative formula even more is the patent protected Gained BC30 (Bacillus coagulants GBI-30, 6086) probiotic. This addition promotes digestive health and normal immune function. It doesn't need to be refrigerated, its shelf stable, and is not affected by stomach acids so it’s able to supply beneficial bacteria to your digestive system. All this with REAL research to back up the claims! Real, hardworking athletes need support for fueling performance and recovery and they also need JUST THE FACTS to promote a healthy lifestyle. This is the reason MyoFusion Probiotic Series has raised the bar for quality and protein that tastes great for elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike world over. Why expect anything else? Gaspari Nutrition - committed 100% to providing state of the art innovation with the highest standards and quality in the marketplace.
A new Myofusion - how is it different?
• Featuring an innovative six stage protein blend consisting of Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, and fast acting Whey Protein Hydrolysate.
• Patented Ganeden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) – a Probiotic to promote proper digestion and normal immune function.
• Includes 9+ grams of essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to promote quick recovery.
• Amazing taste, mixes instantly
• 100% free of Gluten and Aspartame.
• Manufactured in a SQF 2000 facility
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series 2 Pounds
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series 5 Pounds
IllPumpYouUp.com Video Review
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 58.2
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 150
Calories From Fat - 20
Total Fat - 2g
Saturated Fat - 1g
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 50mg
Sodium - 220mg
Total Carbohydrate - 9g
Dietary Fiber - 1g
Sugars - 3g
Protein - 24g
Myofusion Pro Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein), Taurine, Glucose Polymer, Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), L-Glutamine, Nondairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Lactase, GanedenBC (Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086).
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.
Liquid Per Scoop: Add 1 scoop per 6-8 fl. oz. or 2 scoops per 12-16 fl. oz. with water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Shake: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION to your shaker cup, cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Stir: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION to a large glass, then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 20 seconds or until the powder is completely dissolved. Blend: Add one to two scoops of MYOFUSION to a blender, blend for 20-30 seconds, then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. Use 2-4 servings (39g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. For best results, consume your daily protein needs over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.